Last updated: February 2020
We collect personal information about you in various ways. Personal information does not include information that is not used to identify you, including aggregate or anonymous information.
- Information you give us. The personal information we collect includes information you give us, such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, social security number or other government identification number, demographics, financial information and personal preferences. You may give us information in a variety of ways, including when you submit your information using one of our application forms, and when you use a website owned or operated by Bill Smasher.
- Information from other sources. We may collect personal information from other sources, including entities that are affiliated with us by common ownership, and may combine it with information we collect about you.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for a variety of purposes to do things like:
- Protect our rights and property and those of our customers.
- Respond to legal process and emergencies.
- Develop or inform you of new products and services offered by our affiliates and partners.
- Anonymize or aggregate personal information for various purposes like market analysis and reporting.
- Monitor, evaluate or improve our Services or systems, or marketing strategies.
- Customize or personalize your experience with our Services.
- Customize or personalize online advertising to bring you information about products and services of our affiliated entities, partners or others that may interest you, including co-branded offers.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
- Affiliates. We may share personal and non-personal information with affiliated entities for approved business purposes.
- Service Providers. We may share personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf.
- Other Third Parties with Your Consent. We may share information with other third parties with your consent. For example, you may agree to our sharing your information with other third parties to hear about their products and services. Use of the information you agree to share will be subject to those third parties’ separate privacy policies.
- Business Transfers. Personal information about you may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets or transition of service to another provider. In the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset.
- Protection of Bill Smasher. We may access, monitor, use or disclose your personal information or communications to do things such as:
- comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process;
- respond to emergencies; or
- initiate, render, bill, and collect for services.
- We may share information that is de-identified or in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you. We share de-identified or aggregate information for purposes such as to conduct market analysis and reporting to share with third parties.
NETWORK AND INFORMATION SECURITY
We maintain a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. These safeguards help protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may register a do-not-contact request by emailing to customerservice@BillSmasher.app. If you register a do-not-contact request, we still may contact you for non-promotional purposes. If you disable cookies on your Internet browser, you also may stop some collection and use of data when you visit our web sites.
Bill Smasher does not knowingly or intentionally market to children. You must be AT LEAST 18 years of age AND have legal capacity to subscribe to our services.
If you have any questions about or complaints that concern this Policy, please email us at customerservice@BillSmasher.app
UPDATING THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy at any time. When we change the Policy we will give notice by changing the date it was last updated or as required by law.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS